30 March 2013, Saturday after Good Friday
What did I do yesterday? Slept late, woke up for late lunch, when for early dinner at the Irish pub near SAM, with Marcus (still not quite used to being together after so long apart) before going for the Coffee Appreciation class at SMU. Learnt how to brew coffee the traditional way and using an espresso machine. With so much caffeine in my system, it is no wonder I slept late. The latest in a very long time... Close to 4am! Of course it is also because there's a nice movie showing on TV - He's Just Not That Into You. On a side note, I bought the 8 pax steamboat voucher with Peking duck option at Hotel Royal. Let's see when us makan kakis can get together for another gathering.
Today? I woke up even later than I can imagine. 1.30pm! Gosh... It must have been years ago since I slept past noon! Had a late lunch again and stayed at home watching TV and online Korean drama and variety show. After dad and mum returned from their morning cruise with grandparents and uncles and aunties, we had a quick family dinner downstairs. Now, I am watching the movie, Julie & Julia on TV. On a side note, I was surfing the net and I found Oriton, a place I can go for latte art class, or another coffee class, or even a wine / cooking classes... :)
Tomorrow, I will not be sleeping late. I will go watch (hopefully) the figure skating competition with Krystal. Likely have lunch with her and then come home to catch 27 dresses on TV. (These days, they are showing pretty nice movies huh?)
Relaxing long weekend.